This website is operated by ProductiveMinds Publishing and Learning Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11885016. Our registered address is 6 Broadwood Rise, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 9SE.
These Terms of Service explain how Our Goods will be provided to you, how you or We may change, cancel, or otherwise end the Contract, what to do in the event of problems, and other important information.
You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Service when placing an order. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service, you will not be able to complete an order on Our website. These Terms of Service, are in the English language only.
Pricing and Service Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all general descriptions of the Services available from Us correspond to the actual Services that will be provided to you, however please note that the exact nature of the Services may vary depending upon your individual requirements and circumstances.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select specific packages in relation to price-promise or promotions.
- We neither represent nor warrant that all Services will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming your Order. Availability indications are provided on Our Site and cannot be deduced from elsewhere.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time-to-time and as necessary. Changes in price will not affect any Order that you have already placed.
- All prices on Our Site include VAT, where necessary.
- Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order to Us you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend any errors. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
- We will send you an order to confirm your order once we receive your order. Your order confirmation email will include the details and characteristics of the goods or services that you order.
- If We, for any reason, do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you within 2 business day.
- You may change your Order at any time before We begin providing the Services by contacting Us
- If you change your Order, We will confirm all agreed changes in writing.
- Any refunds due under this Clause 8 will be made using the same payment method that you used when your place the order.
- The total value of your order will be due upon completing your order. We mainly accept the Paypal as the form of payment. We do not charge any extra fee for using Paypal.
If you order a downloadable product, your good will be available to download the same day. Usually your download link will be provided in the Order confirmation email few minutes after completing your order.
If you order a service, such as software development or testing, your order delivery period will be provided when you complete the order and also on the product page when you selected the service.
Provision of the Services
- We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, consistent with best practices and standards. We will begin providing the Services on the date agreed when you place your Order, which We shall confirm in the Order Confirmation email.
- We will continue providing the Services until the estimated completion date set out in the Order Confirmation.
- We will make every reasonable effort to provide the Services in a timely manner. We cannot, however, be held responsible for any delays if an event outside of Our control occurs. Please refer to section Events Outside of Our Control.
- If We require any information or action from you in order to provide the Services, We will inform you of this as soon as is reasonably possible. Depending upon the nature of the Services you have ordered, We may require information or action such as your branding requirement. Your timely response to supply these information may directly impact our ability to proceed with your order.
- If the information you provide or the action you take under is delayed, incomplete or otherwise incorrect, We will not be responsible for any delay caused as a result. If additional work is required from Us to correct or compensate for a mistake made as a result of delayed, incomplete or otherwise incorrect information or action that you have provided or taken, We may charge you a reasonable additional sum for that work.
- In certain circumstances, for example where there is a delay in you sending Us information or taking action required, We may put your order on hold until we receive your response.
- In certain circumstances, for example where We encounter a technical problem, We may need to suspend or otherwise interrupt the Services to resolve the issue. Unless the issue is an emergency that requires immediate action We will inform you in advance by email before suspending or interrupting the Services.
- If the Services are suspended or interrupted under you will not be required to pay for them during the period of suspension. You must, however, pay any sums that may already be due by the appropriate due date(s).
Refunds and returns
- You may cancel your order within 14 days and if you have not downloaded the product. If you have downloaded your product but you found an issue, we will work with you to resolve the issue free of charge and ensure a smooth operation of your product. If we are unable to resolve the issue you identified, then we will refund your order in full.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you must inform Us of your decision within 14 days by replying to your order confirmation email.
- Refunds due will be issued to you within 1 business day and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after the day on which We inform you of the cancellation. Refunds will be made using the same payment method you used when ordering the Services.
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms of Service or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We provide Services for domestic, private, and business users. We make no warranty or representation that Our Services are fit for reselling purposes. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for failing to perform the Services with reasonable care and skill or in accordance with information provided by Us about the Services.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
Events Outside of Our Control
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action by third parties, civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action, epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control
If any Events Outside of Our Control occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms of Service:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Our obligations under these Terms of Service (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Services as necessary;
Document History – updates to this document
We update this document from time to time, to reflect the current requirements and best practices.
This document was last updated on 7th August, 2022.