Welcome to the revision quizzes in Math.
Select the info tab above, for further details or select a START button for a quiz below.
To take a revision-style quiz, select a start button below. To take a new quiz in the same Math topic, use the same start button again.
The 10 questions in one quiz are randomly selected from thousands of questions. So, you will get a fresh set of questions when you start each new quiz.
About each quiz:
Format of questions: Multiple choice, True/False, Fill the gap
Number of questions: 10 questions
Time allowed: 10 minutes
Supported Language: English
Calculator allowed?: No
Textbooks allowed?: No
Suitability / relevance:
Pupils aged 7 - 12, especially those building up to writing their primary school leaving exams.
The tests are particularly relevant to early secondary school students too.
On this page - attain higher Status & earn Certificates...
1. Attempt each quiz, score at least 50% - attain the Bronze status.
2. Attempt each quiz, score at least 60% - attain the Silver status.
3. Attempt each quiz, score at least 75% - attain the Gold status.
4. Attempt each quiz, score at least 90% - become a Math MASTER.
5. Like to be a Grand Math MASTER? Then, score 100% in all Math revision quizzes.
6. Well done, go quizzing...
With a free account, you and your students will have access to over 550 free questions in various free quizzes and mock tests.
For full access to all the quizzes and mock tests, you need to buy a subscription.
£10 - 3 students, 12-month full access.
£30 - 10 students, 12-month full access.
£60 - 20 students, 12-month full access.
£90 - 30 students, 12-month full access.
£150 - 50 students, 12-month full access.
The prices are one-off. That is, after the 12 month,
we will not renew your subscription or contact you for a renewal. But you can buy more subscriptions or upgrade anytime.